Top 5 Best Affiliate Programs
Top 5 Best Affiliate Programs
Affiliate marketing is among the largest online industries, and it has become one of the key sources of online income for numerous professional bloggers, entrepreneurs and webmasters.
For those who are relatively new to this particular online marketing concept, these affiliate programs act as an intermediary between the affiliate marketers who wish to sell their products and services and the vendors who want to provide those products as well as services as the affiliate programs. These vendors work with these affiliates in order to get assistance to get their services and products to the customers.
- Cost-per-sale or Pay-per-sale.
- Cost-per-click or Pay-per-click
- Cost-per-lead or Pay-per-lead
Now, let’s take a look at best affiliate programs that are available:
1. Rakuten Linkshare
- It has deep linking options. The most important advantage of this site is that it provides you with an option of which particular page you want to send traffic to your website. It provides more flexibility when it is about promotion various affiliate offers.
- Another major advantage is dynamic ad rotation. Even though many people consider this as a small feature, these features play quite a significant role when it is about optimising the ads.
- It comes with very simple signup. The signup program is quite simple.
One of the disadvantages of this affiliate program is that it has a small affiliate network. Even though this website had been established quite a long time ago, it isn’t a major player in the business. This actually means that the products which you want to promote aren’t that much.
- It has free registration. Unlike different other affiliate programs where you need to pay an initial sum of money, the registration on this website doesn’t cost any money. Also, there aren’t any hidden charges.
- Another key advantage of selecting this program is that you get the freedom to sell whatever you want.
- As a beginner, you might be worried about losing your money. However, this website always pays on time.
- When you think about the commission, you would certainly want it at higher side. This website provides commission ranging from 10 to 75 percent.
- It is the simplest website to use. It doesn’t require any type of prior experience as everything is quite easy to understand.
The only disadvantage of this affiliate program is the delay in payments.
3. CJ affiliate
Commission Junction (CJ) is one of the largest and best affiliate programs for a wide range of famous and well-established companies. This program performs as the intermediary between the vendors who will offer the products to sell and he affiliates who will do all the marketing. This program is quite advantageous as it offers a lot of affiliate programs at the same place.
This will assist you in check the reporting as well as tracking the sales of any particular program that you have decided to promote. You will also get the option to choose from various companies which offer various products and services. These also include things like fashion accessories, electronics, health and beauty products as well as online services like web hosting and many more.
- It provides you over three thousand vendor partners who offer millions of products. It makes it considerably easier for you to find and choose the most suitable ad for your website regardless of the particular niche that you concentrate on.
- As this platform provides millions of products that can be advertised, it is quite easy to choose your most preferred goods and services and then start making a profit.
- It comes with impressive reporting capabilities which helps in enabling performance optimisation tweaks that play a quite an important role in their ad configuration.
- This program provides you access to different data. It helps you in finding the right program to join.
4. Amazon Associates
It is the best place for the beginners to get started with affiliate marketing. This website comes with an excellent option for various advanced affiliate markets who can easily create their own custom tools as well as websites which have APIs along with the Amazon implementation.
The best thing about this affiliate program is that you get a choice of products that you are interested in. You can easily promote the products by simply writing reviews or even articles about the products. The essential part of this program is that the earning potential is unlimited. Unlike different other companies where you need to promote a single product, Amazon provides you with a unique link which earns you a commission every time a customer buys any product from the website.
- It provides a user-friendly interface which is not only friendly for the beginners but also to advanced marketers.
- There are millions of products which can be bought. It provides you different ads that might interest your visitors.
- This platform has over one million vendors. There is no affiliate program which comes close to this.
- Amazon is among the most popular websites across the entire world. Millions of customers all over the world trust this brand
The only disadvantage of this program is low commission rates which start from meagre percent.
- One of the crucial and best thing about this website is that you will easily find a vendor who you can easily promote his services or products. This is due to the fact that the program has various merchants who require their products to be marketed.
- Along with numerous merchants who are available, there is a wide range of different categories for you to choose from. This actually means that you can easily find the right product to promote on your website or blog.
- Even though this program has some of the most advanced features, that doesn’t mean it isn’t for the beginners. They can easily jump to this platform. The program has a quite simple as well as user-friendly interface which is very easy to understand.