Facts and Stats about Digital Marketing
Since last 3 years, not only children’s all age groups are spending more time online and to be frank children’s are spending most of the free time online than watching TV and playing consoles.
As per the latest news, Mobile Internet users in India is predicted to reach around 420 million by December 2017. The number of active Social Media accounts is larger than the world’s population. Obviously, this is going to be a Digital Age.
One of the main significant reasons why Digital Marketing is taking over Traditional Marketing is resourcefulness of internet marketing tools to engage with the targeted audience in real time. Engagement would be in any form it may be related to Products, Brands or Business.
If you a have a website or products and unsure about where to invest this year, here is a list of some of the most important facts and stats that would give you a good idea.
Digital Marketing Statistics:
- Through Digital Remarketing 70% more likely to convert to your product.
- By 2020, 72% of UK online ad spending would be via Mobile.
- Approximately 60 million pages being posted every month on WordPress.
- Nearly 100 million registered .com domain names.
- 93% of online experiences will begin with a Search Engine.
- Minimum 2 million of blog posts would be published every day.
- Top three search on the first page of Google receives more than 50% of clicks.
- According to retailers, 82% of customers conduct research online.
- Advertising spend is lesser than Marketing technology spends for companies.
Google Advertising Statistics:
- Most of the Marketers spend their Digital Ads on Google.
- Google India revenue rises from 5904 cr in 2016 to 4108 cr a year ago.
- Most of the revenue generated through Display Advertising next to search results.
- Digital Ad Spends to cross $1 billion by 2017.
Social Media Marketing Statistics:
- 75% of male and 83% of female are active on Facebook.
- Instagram is the most important social network and 32% of teenagers using actively.
- 26% of male and 38% of a female using the Instagram network.
- 81% of millennials check their Twitter account at least once a day.
- 22% of world’s total population uses Facebook.
Video Marketing Statistics:
- On Twitter, 82% of users watch video content.
- Youtube has over billions of users. Approximate we can estimate one-third of total internet users.
- 45% of people watch videos on Facebook or Youtube more than an hour per a week.
- More than 600 million hours of videos are watched on Youtube every day.
- 87% of Digital Marketers use video Content.
Mobile Marketing Statistics:
- Google has a 65% mobile click-through rate.
- 48% of mobile research from search engines.
- Google receives 95% of share from mobile paid clicks.
- Mobile Ad spends would grow from $12.4 billion in 2016 to $32.4 billion in 2021.
Email Marketing Statistics:
- Email Marketing is the third most prominent resource of information for B2B marketers.
- For business purposes, 86% of business professionals prefer to use email communication.
- CTR’s are very high when you are managing B2B email campaigns than B2C email campaigns.
- 59% of B2B marketers say email marketing is the best source of a platform to generate leads.