Start Monetizing through Google Adsense
Google Adsense is one of the most popular Revenue Generators in the web.
If you already have a full time job, and you are new to building a web presence for yourself, you can generate a good money using this tool.
Monetizing your Blog or Website
Create a google Adsense account which is free you can use this link https://www.google.com/adsense/start/get-started/?. But before creating it make sure you have gone through the Google Adsense Program policies.
- Follow the below quick and easy steps to start Adsense program.
- Click on ‘Adsense Setup’ in your google Adsense account. You should have google account before you start this.
- Fill in all the required Details and Information
- Go through the series of steps and choose the type of advertisement. You can customize its size and colours.
- When you have selected the Ads, click on ‘Submit and Get Code’. Adsense will provide you with an HTML Code that you need to copy and paste in your web page.
- Google allows you to place the Ads anywhere in your page. But the common places are Top, Bottom and Side Panel of a page.
- When you have decided the place for your Ad, paste the code you have copied from Google. If you want to display more than one Ad, you can repeat the procedure.
- Once the Ads have been inserted, you can publish the page to your site in the usual manner.
- You can test the website page on the web browser and you would see Ads displayed on your page.
If the Ad does not appear immediately, you need to wait for a while and reload the page.
Earnings through Adsense
The commission you will receive per click depends on how much advertisers are paying to Google for the particular Ad.
Please note that we cannot estimate how much you will earn based on your traffic. because People always want to know what the average amount is per click.
The more the advertisers pay and the more the publisher earn.
For more competitive search terms, advertisers pay more to google and if the ad gets clicked, publisher also earns more. You can also login to your google adsense account to check how much revenue you generated.
For example, if you see that you have made $15 today from 10 clicks then you can calculate that your average click-through commission was $1.5 per click. This is only an average. You won’t get to know how much each specific Ad earns money.
When the Google Adsense Account Gets Disapproved?
When you apply for a Google Adsense account and the application gets rejected, it means that the account has been disapproved. In such a case you can re-apply for an account after some time.
But when Adsense stops your account for something illegal or anything wrong you have done, your account would be banned and you cannot re-apply with the same name.
If your Google Adsense account gets rejected, you can follow below steps to rectify it.
- When Adsense rejects your application, it generally due reasons like “insufficient content”, “due to copyright material” etc. You will need to understand what is the problem and how it can be fixed.
- You will need to re-work the design of your blog or website. Usually adding an unattractive design and apply for Adsense is common mistake that most people will do. Search for professional themes for your page and then re-apply with the new design.
- Improve the quality of content of your website or blogs. Clear the copied things before re applying.