Google AdSense Auto Ads: Everything You Need To Know
Finding the time to create great content for your users is an essential part of growing your publishing business. Adsense Auto Ads is a powerful new way to place ads on your site. Auto ads use machine learning to make smart placement and monetization decisions on your behalf, saving you time. Place one piece of code just once to all of your pages, and let Google take care of the rest.
One of the biggest concerns of most AdSense publishers is the ad placement, ad optimization and maintaining a pleasant user experience.
Google Auto ads are utilizing artificial intelligence to automatically manage ad placements and ad optimization for the publishers. As a publisher, you can manage:
- Global settings: What ads should be shown.
- Domain-based settings: Configure what ads should be shown on a specific domain or sub-domain.
- Directory settings: Configure the kind of ads to be shown on the particular directory.
Some of the benefits of Auto Ads
- Optimization: Using machine learning, Auto ads show ads only when they are likely to perform well and provide a good user experience.
- Revenue opportunities: Auto ads will identify any available ad space and place new ads there, potentially increasing your revenue.
- Easy to use: With Auto ads, you only need to place the ad code on your pages once. When you’re ready to use new features and ad formats, simply turn them on and off with the flick of a switch — there’s no need to change the code again.
Important things to know about AdSense Auto Ads
Auto-ads is not going to be a problem for anyone who has used Google AdSense. Before you start setting up Auto-Ads, here are a few things you should know.
- If you already have AdSense ads placed on your blog, you can decide not to remove it. AdSense auto ads will automatically detect those ads and place more ads accordingly.
- Auto ads include Anchor and Vignette ads and many more additional formats such as Text and display, In-feed and Matched content ads.
How to Enable Google AdSense Auto ads (Complete Guide)
- Login to your Google AdSense account
- Go to my Ads > Auto Ads
- Click on ‘Setup Auto Ads’
- Configure your Global settings
- ‘Enabling’ automatically get new formats at the bottom.
- Click on Save.
- Now place the ad codes on every page of your blog/website.
- Auto ads will start to appear on your pages in about 10-20 minutes.
- You can always check the performance of Google Auto ads by going to My Ads > Auto ads and clicking on Statistics.
Tutorial to enable Google Adsense Auto Ads