Flywheel WordPress Hosting: Everything You Need To Know
The Flywheel is managed WordPress hosting built for designers and creative agencies. Build, scale, and managed hundreds of WP sites with ease on it.
Flywheel brands itself as: “Beautiful WordPress hosting & management. Built for designers and agencies.”
It is undoubtedly the best as it was launched to improve the lives of web designers and developers who specifically work on WordPress platform. It makes customization an easy peasy job and your WordPress site runs better here than any other hosting provider. Let’s take a look at some other features it boasts of.
Flywheel WordPress Hosting Features
At its core, it is managed WordPress hosting, which means you can expect a number of helpful features that you won’t get with cheap shared hosting plans:
- Automatic updates – It automatically updates the core WordPress software for you.
- Automatic backups – It backs up your site every single night. You can also view snapshots of each backup and restore a backup with just a few clicks. No backup plugin needed.
- Easy staging sites – It makes it easy to create a staging version of your site.
- Built-in Varnish caching engine – It utilizes server-side caching to make your WordPress site load quickly without the need for a caching plugin.
- Free SSL certificate – It offers a free Let’sEncrypt SSL certificate on all its plans. Installation takes just a few clicks.
- WordPress-specific security – It incorporates limited login attempts, IP blocking, Sucuri, and more to ensure that your site is secure without the need for a third-party security plugin.
- Free malware removal – If something does happen to your site, it will fix it for free.
- 10 different data centers – It lets you choose from 10 different data centers spread across North America, Europe, and Asia so that you can choose a data center close to your visitors.
- 24/7 expert WordPress support – Get help whenever you need it via phone, email, or live chat.
Flywheel – Affordable And The Best Hosted WordPress Solution
A flywheel is one of the best-managed host for WordPress bloggers and professional developers. It has some great features and very affordable hosting plans.
Flywheel The Best Managed WordPress Hosting
- Free Site Migration: They will migrate your sites to Flywheel (for free!)
- SITE CLONING: Take a copy of a production site and recreate it as a new site to make small changes quickly. Don’t start from scratch save time.
- BLUEPRINTS: Package up common themes and plugins as starter sets for future projects.
- STAGING: Make changes to your live site without the stress, then push changes to production with a single click.
- LOCAL Development Tool: A free tool to Build WordPress sites locally.
- BLAZING FAST SPEEDS: Speed of website really matters. With FlyWheel, you will get crazy fast load times right out of the box.
- NIGHTLY BACKUPS: Rest easy knowing that your sites are backed up every single night, with the option of a one-click restore.
Should You Choose Flywheel Hosting?
If you build WordPress websites for clients, Flywheel hosting is a great option. It has a ton of unique features that will save you time and make your life easier. Flywheel gives those features at a competitive price.
If you’re a regular WordPress user (that is – you don’t build sites for clients), the decision is a bit tougher. While some of Flywheel’s unique features are still helpful, the managed WordPress hosting market at Flywheel’s price point just got a lot more competitive.